+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.lrc.bih.nic.in Bihar Land Records Apna Khata ROR Fard Details

www.lrc.bih.nic.in Bihar Land Records Apna Khata ROR Fard Details

Bihar under administrative state with the capital of Patna is situated with the south side of Nepal, in east Bengal with Uttar Pradesh in West side and Jharkhand in south. When you will see on the back history of Bihar you will find that it’s the most visited (विहार) place by the Bodh religions peoples so that it’s called Bihar (बौद्ध + विहार). However it’s situated in the Holy River of fertile bank Ganga. The state was the richest part of India on back to the history but now it’s count of the poorest state of India. Most of the kings like Magadh, Morya Vansh, Gupt Vansh had ruled over the state. Most of the peoples use Hindi language. Right now Mr. Nitish Kumar is Chief Minister of Bihar. Also the state has their high court in Patna also the state has total area 94163 sq km. As per the survey in 2011 the state have total 103804637 population which stands 3rd number in India of biggest population.

In the race of technology the govt of Bihar also developing their departments and offices with new salutations and softwares. In this step the “Department of Revenue and Land Reforms Government of Bihar (राजस्व एवं भूमि सुधार विभाग बिहार)” had uploaded a website which is known as http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/. The website has installed with the new methods and updates by the NIC India Govt Ministry of Information Technology and NIC Bihar with the help of Revenue Dept. Everyone knows that when we visit to our tehsil what all we have to face at their especially in the Bihar state the govt departments offices are not well maintained and clean as well. The education rate is also so down so most of the peoples are farmers in state and when the visit to their tehsil they will have to pay the officering price by their patwari and other officers. So here is the solution to get you apna khata (अपना खाता) and Bihar Land Records.

How to Get Apna Khata ROR Bihar Land Records (अपना खाता, आर.ओ.आर एवं बिहार भुलेख केसे प्राप्त करें)

Citizens need to visit to the page of LRC.BIH.NIC.IN where they will have to select the option of “Apna Khata (अपना खाता) after that they will get the page of ROR http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/kpViewRoR.aspx. Now see the below given process step by step process to get the information about your ROR Apna Khata Bihar Land Records.

Please Note – The Bihar Land Records and ROR / Apna Khata Details is now available for Districts and Anchals.
    कृपया ध्यान दें -
    बिहार भूमि रिकार्ड सभी और अंचलों के लिए उपलब्ध हैं।

Step One:
    For example you are from Madubani and want to get your property and land information through online portal LRC then go to the ROR page where you will get map of Bihar State. Now click on the map of Madhubani district.

Step Two:
    Now on the page of ROR after clicking on the map you will get your tehsil list suppose you want the ROR or Apna Khata information for Rajnagar Tehsil (Anchal अपने अंचलं को चुने) then click on it.

Step Three:
    Now you are on the page to View Apna Khata (अपना खाता देखे) after selecting all the section you will get upside on the page District Name, Anumandal (अनुमंडल) and Tehsil (अंचल). In this page you have to select your Mauja name (मौजा का नाम चुने).

Step Four:
    You can also select other options to get your ROR or apna khata Bihar Land Records and there are five options are available on this section:
    • With Khata Name (मौजा के खातों से)
    • With Khasara Number (खेसरा संख्या से)
    • With Khata Number (खाता संख्या से)
    • With Khasra number (खाता संख्या से)
    • With Khata Number (खाताधारी के नाम से)

After that click to the option of Search Khata after that you will get the full list of ROR by the selecting mode which you had chose on the upside.

Step Five:
    In the list find your name and click the option of “View (देखें) you can also get the printout of your ROR (Rights of Records अधिकार अभिलेख) in your Apna Khata Bihar Land Records you will get the details with:
    • Khata Number (खाता नंबर)
    • Reyat Number (रैयत का नाम)
    • Khasara Number (खेसरा नंबर)
    • Khet Chodahi (खेत चौहदी)
    • Type of Land (किस्म जमीन)
    • Rakwa (रकवा)
    • Mutation (दखल)
    • Assessment (लगान)

After checking all the details you also can take the printout of page and can use in future. Here I had provided you all the information to check and get your ROR / Fard / Apna Khata / Bihar Land Records.

Contact Information of Bihar Revenue Department

For more information you can contact to the staff persons through the below given contact details.
    => Head Office Address –
    Principal Secretary (प्रधान सचिव),
    Revenue and Land Reform Dept. (राजस्व एवं भूमि सुधार विभाग),
    Old Secretariat, (पुराना सचिवालय),
    Bailey Road, (बेली रोड),
    Patna (पटना) – 8000015

=> Phone Numbers -
    • मंत्री, आर एंड एलआर (0612) -2217355,
    • प्रमुख सचिव, आर एंड एलआर (0612) -2215259
    • सचिव, आर एंड एलआर (0612) -2217108,
    • विशेष सचिव, आर एंड एलआर (0612) -2546532,

=> E-Mail ID –
    • cashokvardhan@gmail.com,
    • hukummeena@yahoo.co.in

Feed Back - feedback.lrc@gmail.com

Important Notice –

@ => Must note that the copy you will get of ROR from the official http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/ Bihar Land Records don’t use anywhere as legal documents. This is just the information paper to give you details about your property.

@ => All the information on the page is given by the www.examresultinfo.com as per the official website and after taking advice by the experts. We are not able to give you printout of your property ROR but you can help you more by other Threads as well.

@ => The “Department of Revenue and Land Reforms Government of Bihar (राजस्व एवं भूमि सुधार विभाग बिहार) is only available for some selected districts. The NIC team is working on it and you can get other Land Records online very soon. ERI team had talked with the NIC Bihar Team Person who had informed us that they are going to give the final touch of their work soon. So I will suggest you to keep coming on our page.

@ => The Map is available in Digital mode on website of http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/kpViewRoR.aspx which you can see by the clear view.

@ => Govt of Bihar will provide you soon more data right now the Anchal work and survey is on progress on these days.

NOTE – Here I had gave you the way how to get Bihar Land Records / Apna Khata / Fard / ROR details but if you want to know more then click to the option of “Reply to Thread” and ask your question. The experts and experienced having candidates will provide you better information. For more help and suggestion send mail to the ERI Staff via contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Where can I get the Oriya Farbisganj head office number and home I need to contact for more information.

Unregistered
    I need Gaya office number of Sharghati office of revenue department give me correct number because I am also having a number which is not reachable right now.

Unregistered
    You can contact to the Mukesh Kumar Sinha for Oriya Farbisganj information call him through the number of 943191368.

Unregistered
    Hi to contact the office in Sherghat Gaya office use the number 8987079561 there is Mr. Ramesh pd. Diwakar whom you may have to call.

Apana Khata at http://lrc.bih.nic.in/RoR.aspx

I was trying to see my land records through apna khata with link http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/kpViewRoR.aspx. When I viewed the bihar map page I found that the link for saran district is not active. How can I get the details through apna khata. please give me a link or contact phone or email id with which I can get my land details.

s s srivastava

Unregistered

Rohtas

apna khata dhund raha hu pichle 5 maheene se. par mujhe mere gaav ka koi dada nhi mil raha hai.

Unregistered

plz give me at po salempur, via ps,isuapur dist saran bihar pin 841411 khata & khesra no details

good morning sir
    i mukesh kumar singh at po salempur via ps isuapur dist saran pin 841411
    mujhe sagar singh ke nam ka pura map aur khata khesra no any how chahiye
    mai aapka sada aabhari rahunga

Nishi kumari

kheshra no. details

khata no.42 , kheshra no.81

REYAJUDDIN
    sir plzz mai Reyajuddi s/o late madina miyan vill imad pur po nabiganjbazar ps basantpur district siwan bihar ke rahne wala hau aap anurodh hai thana no 78 village imadpur khata no 27 surbay no 570 jo hamare dada pardada ke name(hakim ,aur jalim miya ke nam se khatiyan iss jamin kab aur do admi me kisne becha ya phir dono aadmi iss jamin ka jamindar nagulal ke name se hai ple sir batay

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information