+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: How to get transfer seniority list Notification from www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in

Rashmi

How to get transfer seniority list Notification from www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in

Hello Sir, I am a primary assistant teacher in Belgaum District I am looking for seniority list as well as transfer list, So please advice me that how can i found it online? I also want to know that when I will get the notification regarding the same. and what are the basic criteria for transfer? Actually I lived in very interior area (rural area) so I need change from this place.

Unregistered
    Hello mam, I am also lecturer in Senior secondary school and looking for latest seniority list published last month, which i got information form my colleagues about this, So I also need the list if you get this please share it with me also thanks

Unregistered
    Dear Sir/Madam,

You can find all latest seniority list as well as transfer list in the official portal of Karnataka school education website. For this you just need to open the url of the official portals and you will find in the left corner mean in which you will get the various options like About Department, Downloads, and than main menu in left side is administration here you will get service matter option please click there and you will find all details Here I am giving you the exact link where you will get the details thanks
    Name:  Teachers Service Information.jpg
Views: 1971
Size:  18.2 KB

Sujeet Kumar Sharma pls find my seniority list in state.

Rashmi
    Dear Sir, I am looking for vacant seats available in Koppal district, I am working in a school in Bhagyanagar, I am looking for vacant seat any school near to Koppal town. y husband and family lives in Mysore district He is also in government job so I am looking for inter state transfer. So is there any notification regarding this? If anyone have idea than please share it with me thanks

Unregistered
    i applied for out of unit transfer so i need my seniority no. my appplication no. is 49332

Unregistered
    I applied for transfer in out of unit(Bangalore division) so please inform my seniority number.my application number is 95245

Unregistered
    I working as TG(Bsc Bed
    )since from 5/5/2007 I have completed Msc mathematic I applied in PUC Board malleshwaram Bangalore Karnataka for seniority please will you help me to know seniority list or how can I come know in future

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information