Teacher Eligibility Test Parts Pattern 2013-2014
Please Note down the TET 2013-2014 Pattern and Parts because all the Exams of State like UTET 2013-2014, UPTET 2013-2014, HP TET 2013-2014, KTET 2013-2014, OTET 2013-2014, CTET 2013-2014, U-SET 2013-2014, MP TET 2013-2014, Haryana TET 2013-2014, Gujarat GTET 2013-2014, Punjab PTET 2013-2014 etc and all other states will be the same.
There are four (4) Parts for TET 2013
1. Class 1st to 5th Teacher (Primary Education Teacher)
2. Class 5th to 8th Teacher (Secondary Education Teacher)
3. Class 1st to 8th Teacher (Primary + Secondary Education Teacher)
4. Class 8th to 12th Teacher (Higher Secondary Education Teacher)
Exam Pattern for TET 2013
1. Paper Ist For those candidates who want to be as a Teacher for Class 1st to 5th
2. Paper IInd For those candidates who want to be as a Teacher for Class 5th to 8th
3. Paper Ist + Paper IInd Candidates who want to be as a Teacher for Class 1st to 8th will have to give both of Paper Ist and IInd in TET 2013-2014.
The all are exam will conduct by CBSE on the same days in different time schedule. The CBSE will manage the TET 2013-2014 Exam in two Shifts
1. Shift I Morning Time For Paper Ist (Primary Education Teacher)
2. Shift II Day Time For Paper IInd (Primary + Secondary Education Teacher)
*Important* - The CBSE will manage the TET Exams for the Class 8th to 12th Teacher (Higher Secondary Education Teacher) on the other day!
I had published all the Information about the Teacher Eligibility Test 2013-2014 Parts & Pattern for upcoming Exams.
Dont forget to give you valuable feedback via comment!