+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread: uanmembers.epfoservices.in Know Your PF Balance via Mobile SMS Message in 10 Languages

uanmembers.epfoservices.in Know Your PF Balance via Mobile SMS Message in 10 Languages

Now the employees who are having their employees’ provident fund (EPF) account can get the information of deposited amount very easily. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has given the facility also to download the passbook and balance check online. But now the members having the pf account just can get the information of available balance on their account with just a mobile phone sms. However to obtain the benefits under this system the member must be having the information about his / her universal account number (UAN). The members have to send a sms through their registered mobile number with epfo department.

How to Know PF Balance through SMS –
    The members have to send sms through their registered mobile number. The epfo department provides the facility to check the balance of epf account through sms in ten languages. You can get the information in Hindi, English, Telagu, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannad, Malyalam, Tamil and Bangali.

Send SMS in This Number –
    If you are having universal account number / UAN you have to send a phone message with your registered mobile number with EPFOHO <space> UAN AC NUMBER <space> PREFERRED LANGUAGE and after that the language name in which you want to get the information and balance details of your pf account. Writer the three letters of that language as for English
    ENG, for Hindi HIN, for Telagu TEG, for Punjabi PUN, for Gujarati GUJ, for Marathi MAR, for Kannad KAN, for Malyalam MAL, for Tamil TAM and for Bangali BAN. After that you have to send the message in 7738299899 numbers.

If you want to get the help regarding to this service through the departmental person you also can make your call in the toll free helpline number 1800118005. You also can visit to the official website for activation UAN or information about in www.uanmembers.epfoservices.in.

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered0000115
    Fatima f.n md.Hussain c184/11 akhare wali gali chain an banger dl-53

Unregistered
    how to find my PF balance using my mobile number 8459938841

Unregistered
    my pf namber KD/MAL/0210949/000/0004121 chek my clem

sakthivel .c
    My pf palance

Unregistered
    dinesh gameti dist. udaipur, rajasthan pf no.RJ/21727/22719 mob.9887004048
    Balance

Unregistered