+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: documents for marriage certificate in navi mumbai

Unregistered

documents for marriage certificate in navi mumbai

Dear Sir,

I got married in May 2014 in Mumbai, presently staying in Vasai. My husband is from Kolkata since birth and got settled in Mumbai from past 4 years.He has purchase of flat agreement,light bill and society maintenance bill and gas bill in his name and does not have ration card and Aadhar card.

When we applied for marriage certificates preparation, we got to know that ration card is compulsory for both bride and groom. Bride has ration card but groom does not have. My husband can not make ration card now. Can you please confirm to me that is it really compulsory to have ration card for this. My husband is having passport of Kolkata address, light bill, society bill and gas agency bill of Mumbai address of his own name.

Awaiting your reply on urgent basis.

Thanks,

Dimple

Manager
    Blog Entries
    Documents Required for marriage certificate
    -------------------------------------------------
    1. Age Proof of var & vadhu ( School Leaving Certificate Or Passport Or Birth Certificate Or Domicile Certificate Or S.S.C. Board Certificate)
    2. Residential Proof var & vadhu ( Ration Card Or Passport Or Election Card Or Light Bill And Telephone Bill Of Own Name)
    3. Photograph Of Both Bride And Bridegroom
    4. All Above Document Along With Original +1 self Attested Xerox Copy
    5. In Case Of Divorcees : Divorce Decree Certificate Must Be Produced
    6. In Case Of Widow And Widower : Municipal Death Certificate Of Concerned Person should be Produced.
    these are the documents should enclose with the marriage form. If u have no address proof then post master is ultimate proof of address, post master gives the certificate for address no one can ignore it.Post Master authority who can say your address. he should proof the address by giving certificate to you. This certificate is valuable. please try to obtain it for ever.

authority to contact for marriage certificate
    -----------------------------------------------------
    commissioner municipal corporation navi Mumbai you have to satisfy him by the certificate given by the Post Master. you can say them I have no ration card for address proof i have only the certificate of Post Master who is proving address .
    marriage registration form
    ---------------------------------
    The form is available in the office of Municipal corporation of navi Mumba.
    where the registration of marriage
    --------------------------------------------
    The place where you married : In your case it will be NAVI MUMBAI. You can't registered the marriage event in kolkata.Act says where event happened is only place where you can registered this event.
    another option for address
    ----------------------------------
    1. your husband should change to navi mumbai the address of pass port.
    2. The agreement of rent is also a instrument for the identification of address.
    3. Make aadhar card for address proof. This is a easy process.
    please any of them

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information