+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread: bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in Bihar Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarship Application Online Registration for OBC/EBC

bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in Bihar Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarship Application Online Registration for OBC/EBC

The Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes Welfare Department by the state government of Bihar state was formed for OBC and backward classes overall development. The department has been established under the state government in the financial year of 2007-2008 and effect from the date of 01/04/2007. The department operates following schemes mainly under the administration:

Other backward class (OBC) pre matric (school) scholarship scheme

Other backward class (OBC) post matric scholarship scheme

Chief minister extremely backward classes merit-cum-means scholarship plan

Other backward classes hostel scheme

Jananayaka Karpoori Thakur most backward classes welfare hostel plan

Other backward classes girl residential +2 high school

Under the other backward class (obc) pre matric scholarship scheme the government is provided scholarships for students (girls / boys) who are studying in any of the state govt recognized educational institution / school / collage / university from 01st to 10th class and covered under the backward class or other backward class. Rate of pre-matric scholarship OBC are following:

SN
    Class
    Rate of Scholarship
    Class 1 to 4
    Rs. 50 (fifty rupees per month)
    Class 5 to 6
    Rs. 100 (hundred rupees per month)
    7 to 10
    Rs. 150 (one hundred fifty rupees per month)
    Class 1 to 10 (hostler)
    Rs. 250 (two hundred fifty rupees per month)

According to the Chief Minister Cycle Scheme and Chief Minster Dress Scheme on the bases of presence of student the pre matric scholarship is distributed by the Department of Education. The conditions for applying for scholarship of post matric scholarship of other backward class category are following:

The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Bihar state

The applicants guardian / parents annual income should be up to Rs. 1 lakh annual from all the sources

The applicant must be having the caste certificate of backward class or other backward class certificate issued by the concerned department and that particular caste should be included in the list of backward classes of state Bihar.

Only those applicants are able to apply for this scheme who are having 60% marks in the last examination and obtained the 1st class.

The applicants will be awarded with the following rates for given below courses under the scholarship in Bihar for every financial year:

SN
    Details of Courses
    Scholarship Rate
    Under the state government / constituents / accredited scholarship if +2 / university / intermediate class in collage or IA / ISC / ICOM and other similar courses
    Rs. 2000
    Under the state constituents / Accredited college undergraduate class / BA / BSC / BCOM or similar courses
    Rs. 5000
    Under the state government post graduate class or MA / MSC / MCOM / MPHIL / PHD or similar courses
    Rs. 5000
    Under state government ITI
    Rs. 5000
    Under the state government operates under the three-year diploma course in public institutions / polytechnic and other equivalent course
    Rs. 10000
    Under the State Government / Institute of Business and Technology Educational courses run under constituents, such as engineering / Medical / legal / management and other equivalent course (excluding agriculture)
    Rs. 15000

Institutions located in each district of the application due date will be devoted to the office of District Welfare Officer. District scholarship committee at district is headed by Deputy Development Commissioner. Approved applications will be received by the Committee rules. The amount will be made available to applicants approved by the District Welfare Officer. Under this scheme the Bihar school examination committee passed 10th (metric) with the first class and permanent resident of this state extremely backward class students boys / girls can get Rs. 10000 (ten thousand rupees) as the award. A total of 12 districts fo Bihar under the following residential OBC +2 high school girl is operated in (1) Patna, (2) Mokameh (Patna), (3), Muzaffarpur, (4), the (5) Puarniya, (6), Bhagalpur, (7), Darbhanga, (8), Samastipur, (9), Patna, (10 ) Munger, (11), Rohtas, (12) Chapra. These schools have classes conducted classes to 12 -6, which is approved student-capacity 280 per school. Under the following former hostels are running:

• SQ Ansari Ranighat Patna (Boys)
    • BMC Hostel Darbhanga (Girls)
    • Kalyan Hostel Bhagalpur (Boys
    • Darbhanga Raj Vidhyalaya Parisar Darbhanga (Boys)
    • Kalyan Hostel Katihar (Boys)

In addition the following districts conducted welfare shostel hostel being processed as follows: (1) Samastipur, (2) Jamui, (3), Sheikhupura, (4) Kgdihya, (5) Jehanabad, (6) Kishanganj. The most backward classes student boys / girls in each district headquarters building Jananayaka Karpoori Thakur introduced hostel in extremely backward classes. Bihar State Government to build dormitory Karpoori Thakur Jananayaka Puul Corporation is the manufacturer agency. Each hostel will provide accommodation for 100 students or students. For fiscal year 2013-14, the State Government to build dormitory Jananayaka Karpoori Thakur 0 Total Rs 5147.48 lakh (five thousand one hundred forty seven) has been allocated to Bihar State Bridge Construction Corporation. Bihar State Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation) OBC and 'Backward Classes Welfare Department is under the control unit, established by the Companies Act, 1956, under the year 1993 has been. Bihar State Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation as follows: The main objectives of the following (1) backward class members to benefit economic development plan. (2) Economic development plans set by the Government on the basis of economic criteria, the technical and financial plans OBC beneficiaries to be given credit for. (3) Members of the backward class technical / professional education and the credit facilities to be made available from time to time by Te Ning, etc. to an apostle for the self-employed.

Register in our website to get notification for OBC / EBC Scholarship 2015-16 in Bihar state Notification. We will let you know whenever the notification will publish in the official website. For more details visit to bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in website.

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

banti kumar

bc1

Matric 2014 Ka second division be 8000 milsga ya nahi

banti kumar
    What are the govt job schemes for OBC category

Unregistered
    I am looking for my last year scholarship amount it is not credited yet even my application form is approved.

Kindly tell me what happens with that, also if you can send it please do it or otherwise tell me that how can i check the issue?

RAKESH KUMAR MANDAL

Mandal

मैं राकेश कुमार मंडल पुत्र श्री खोखा मंडल विलेज पोठिया पोस्ट सलमारी , अंचल आजमनगर , डिस्ट्रिक्ट कटिहार 855113 बिहार का रहने वाला हूँ में पिछड़ी जाती में आता हूँ में दसवीं के एग्जाम में फर्स्ट डिवीज़न से पास हुआ हूँ अब तक इतने दिन बीत जाने के बाद भी मझे प्रोत्शाहन राशि नही मिली है में कई बार समाज कल्याण विभाग और स्कूल के चक्कर काट चूका हूँ अगर कोई समाचार मिले तो सर प्लीज मुघे बनाने की कृपा करें

Rakesh8969487163

Kumar mandal

Mai rakesh kumar mandal s/o khokha mandal vill~pothiya ,post~salmari ,anchal azamnagar, dist katihar (bihar) 855113 mai bc~1 mai ata hun. maine 2012~13 me mattrik ki exam me first division se pass huyan hun .roll code~14047 roll no.~0258 hai.ab tak itne din bit jane ke bad bhi ab tak protshan rashi nahi mila hai kai bar kalyan vibhag aur school ka chakkar kat chuka hun par koi solid jabab nahi deta koi ,bolta patna jao koi, kalyan vibhag is tarah me dourta rahta hun agar milega to sir please 8969487163 is number pr (yes)likh kar bhejiyaga namste sir

sir my scholarship has been proved but money is not transfer in my account .what is reason in my scholarship why are is not transfer money in my account plz solve this problem and thank for you .please reply my question

i am arjun kumar .village- Harpurbashant .po chakramdas . ps-vaishali. district-vaishali- my scholarship Application number is PM101446076189941. sir my scholarship approved but not money transfer in my account please solve my problem so thanks for you

Aman Saurabh 9122389032
    Mai Aman Saurabh, s/o Manoj Kumar Gupta, caste=Bc1 Add= Motipur po+ps= motipur pincode= 843111 Dist.. = Muzaffarpur (Bihar) .Mai 2012-13 me matric 1st division se pass hua hu. Roll.no=0738 roll code=51095 hai.Itne din bit jane ke baad bhi mujhe protshan rashi nahi mile hai. School or Jankalyan vihbhag me mere kisi request ka koi jabab nahi mila..Sir,aap se request hai ki mere protsahan rasi ki jach kare or koi bhi suchna milne pe is no.. 9122389032 pe call kar de. Your obedienty Aman Saurabh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by banti kumar View Post
    Matric 2014 Ka second division be 8000 milsga ya nahi
    Matric first division se pass sabhi bc 1 ke student ko kab paise milenge 2015

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information