+ Reply + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    how to get 12th cbse duplicate marksheet

    have you lost your mark sheet.here is a way ot guide you.
    1.you can use typed/photocopy of form.you can get your form in http://cbse.gov.in/faq/dup.htm
    2.Fee for getting duplicate copy is Rs.100.00
    3.certificate of bonafide from principal is needed.
    4.visit website to get your regional officer

    Similar topics you may interested!

  2. #2
    Ramkash meena
    Hello My name is Ramkash meena, I lost my CBSE mark sheet so please provide me procedure to get duplicate mark sheet

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)



Posting Permissions